V-Blade Mandoline Slicer (16-in.): White by OXO
OXO's very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster let you make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses. The blades store on board and are easily removable for cleaning. A texture... See complete description »
Item #660137 Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
You may also like…
OXO's very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster let you make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses. The blades store on board and are easily removable for cleaning. A textured surface keeps food from sticking to the Mandoline and the food holder securely holds food and protects your fingers. The handle and turning knob are soft for comfort and non-slip feet keep the Mandoline secure on your work surface. Fold the feet and lock the Mandoline for compact and safe storage. Hand wash the blades; the Mandoline body and food holder are dishwasher safe.
- Sharp, V-shaped blade of hardened stainless steel easily slices both firm vegetables like potatoes and soft fruits like tomatoes
- Straight and wavy blades for straight or crinkle cuts
- Four easily adjustable slice thickness settings: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm
- Julienne blades for French fries or fine julienne strips
- Straight, wavy and julienne blades conveniently store on board and remove for cleaning
- Soft handle and turning knob for comfort and non-slip feet for safety
- Textured runway keeps food from sticking
- Food holder securely holds food and protects fingers
- Mandoline locks closed and feet fold in for safe and compact storage
- Hand wash blades. Mandoline body and food holder are dishwasher safe
We use this all of the time and love the detail that it provides. Our guest have noticed the beautiful salads that this has helped us to make. Make sure to use the included handle since it will protect your fingers.
We bought this and had family over to visit. My sister loved it so much we gave it to her. We immediately ordered a replacement. It is easy to use and to clean.
Using the v-shaped blade that is the primary slicing tool supplied (I haven't tried the other supplied types), this mandoline made quick work of 2 pounds of potatoes, slicing them quite uniformly to 1/8" thick. The supplied food holder protects the fingers and cleanup by hand (the body of the unit can be placed in the dishwasher, but the blades should be hand washed) is quick and easy. Being of high impact plastic, the body of the unit is perhaps not as heavy as one would like, but it functions well regardless.
The instuctions for taking it apart are not very clear my wife and I both had some trouble with them. The cutter it sefe is very nice.
The cooking channels make it look so easy, but it is so easy to cut yourself.
Fruit & Vegetable Tools Best Sellers
If you're serving apple slices as a snack or in a fruit salad, brush them lightly with lemon juice to avoid browning.