Stoneware Lasagna Lovers Set (3-pc.): Green by Rachael Ray
Exclusively ours from Rachael Ray! This 3-pc. Lasagna Lovers Set offers a savings versus buying these pieces individually. Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant, fun rectangular stoneware baker to the table. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your ... See complete description »
Item #255050 Hurry, Only 12 In Stock!-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
You may also like…
- $64.99 $49.95
- $64.99 $49.95
- $25.99 $19.95
Exclusively ours from Rachael Ray! This 3-pc. Lasagna Lovers Set offers a savings versus buying these pieces individually.
Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant, fun rectangular stoneware baker to the table. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your fruit bowl, it's just that good looking.
- Multiple Use Stoneware - Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact.
- Contemporary Design - Contemporary, playful shape in a vibrant and fun color goes directly from oven to table.
- Wide Handles - Extra wide handle holes allow you to get a good grip from any angle.
- 9"x13" - Generously sized, this large LASAGNA LOVER is great for baking just about everything. Whatever you decide, your favorite foods will arrive to the table in style
- Length: handle to handle 13.380-in.
- Width: measured from the center of the pan 10.313-in.
- Height- from bottom surface to top of handle 9.854-in.
- Height- from bottom surface to top of center pan 2.882-in.
In a short time, Rachael Ray has radically changed the way America cooks dinner. Her perky girl-next-door swagger, her catchphrases for techniques, and her dinner ideology of simpler, less expensive and just-in-time have sold billions of books and made her one of the top personalities in food television.
This is my 4th Bubble & Brown piece. This time, I switched colors to liven up my table. I think they are very easy to use and colorful. My only wish is that they made them in other material choices.Stoneware is a bit heavy and with Carpal Tunnel, my hand strength is very iffy some days. I would love to see these vibrant colors in something like a Corelle material. Clean up is easy (I still prefer hand-washing my dishes).
Beautiful and does the job. We eat family style and love being able to take this to the table to serve out of. The stoneware keeps even temp even in my oven that has hot spots. Love the spatulas! They get the first slice of lasagna or moussaka out perfectly as they bend and are narrow enough to get under the square you cut for a serving.
My girls were over this holiday weekend and had a fit over this dish. Got them each one for Christmas. Won't they be surprised.
These spatulas take the drudge out of cooking & I smile when I use them. No more scratching my non-stick skillets. Watch out though, they're flexible & sometimes heavier things (like fish) want to slip off. That's when I use my sturdier plastics.
I recently used this pan to take a casserole to a family function and got as many compliments on the pan as I did for the food. A unique take on a 9x13 pan.
Baking & Roasting Dishes Best Sellers
- $64.99 $39.99
- $64.99 $39.99