Roger Verge's Cooking With Fruit (Hardcover) by Verge, Roger
Hardcover; Published 1/1/1998; 192 Pages; ISBN 9780810939318
Item #258278 In Stock-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $256.00 $69.99
- 50% Off
- $199.99 $99.95
- 50% Off!
- $79.99 $39.95
Who can resist the aroma of a strawberry tart with pistachio cream, the delectable sweetness of a pear mousse with sugared currants, or the refreshing zest of a simple citrus sorbet? Famous French chef Roger Vergé presents more than 130 original fruit recipes for every occasion, mood, and season.
Among the tantalizing features of this delightful cookbook are:
- Dessert recipes, including fruit tarts, cakes, mousses, compotes, sorbets, and more.
- Recipes for fruit soups, salads, jams, drinks, and savory condiments such as chutneys and mustards.
- Lush, full-page photographs showing the mouthwatering treats in vibrant detail.
- Charming anecdotes and helpful tips for every step of the process, from selecting the fruit to the final presentation.
- Special recipes designed to introduce children to the joys of simple, healthy cooking.
Roger Vergé attracts gourmets and celebrities to his world- famous restaurants Le Moulin de Mougins and L'Amandier de Mougins on the Côte d'Azur. He is also the director of the École de Cuisine du Soleil, in France, and the successful Chefs de France at Disney World's Epcot Center in Florida.Jean-Pierre Dieterlen's photographs appear regularly in food magazines.
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $21.99 $17.99
- Free Shipping Offer
- $21.99 $17.99
When freezing summer berries, spread them out in a single layer on baking sheets and freeze overnight. Then, transfer to freezer bags for storage. Freezing them individually before bagging them prevents the berries from freezing together, which means they'll be recipe-ready whenever you are.