Cuisine a Latina: (Hardcover) by Bernstein, Michelle
Hardcover; Published 9/23/2008; 288 Pages; ISBN 9780618867509
Item #652164 In Stock-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $250.00 $149.95
- $185.00 $99.95
- $34.99 $24.95
The owner of Michy's, Miami's top-rated restaurant, presents her signature brand of Latin food.
From Gourmet to Esquire to the Wall Street Journal, Michelle Bernstein has drawn widespread acclaim for her passionate reinterpretations of the Latin dishes of her childhood. In this, her first cookbook, she introduces that exciting food. Cuisine à Latina effortlessly synthesizes several traditions: the Argentinean food of Bernstein's mother, with its intertwined Latin and Italian roots, the vibrant global palate of Miami, and her own French training.
- Classic Latin: Arroz con Pollo, Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Argentine Veal Milanesa
- Fresh Mediterranean: Shaved Fennel Salad, Seafood Pasta with Tomatoes and Mint
- Cosmopolitan Miami: Fried Calamari with Chili Coconut Sauce, Caribbean Pumpkin Soup with Island Spices
- Luxurious comfort food: Chili-Fried Onion Rings, Spiced Short Ribs, Mustard-Crusted Brisket
- Holiday dishes with a Latin flair: Mojo-Marinated Cornish Hens
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95