Complete Book of Thai Cooking (Paperback) by Stephen, Linda
Paperback; Published 3/14/2008; 288 Pages; ISBN 9780778801801
Item #648755 Hurry, Only 16 In Stock!-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $185.00 $99.95
Authentic Thai dishes prepared at home.
Thai food is best known for its bold flavors and manages an exquisite balance of spicy, sour, salty and sweet. For home cooks who love Thai food, Linda Stephen demystifies this cuisine and readily brings its authentic flavors to family meals.
Drawing on her extensive travels to Thailand, where she conducts tours and cooking classes, the author captures her love of Thai cuisine and shares her experiences. Her outstanding recipes require a minimum of preparation time, use simplified techniques, and result in colorful, fragrant dishes that seduce the senses.
A sampling of these magical dishes:
- - Starters: spring rolls with pork and shrimp; pumpkin and coconut soup
- - Perennial favorites: green mango salad; Pad Thai; garlic shrimp
- - Dishes to awaken the palate: chili beef with peppers; glazed spare ribs; chicken with asparagus and mint; sweet and sour scallops
- - Curries: green curry with chicken and eggplant; tofu with red curry; massaman beef curry; stir-fried curried pork satay
- - Vegetable side dishes: green beans with cashews and chilies; asparagus and tofu with roasted chili paste
- - Finishing touches: sticky rice with mango; Thai iced coffee.
Linda Stephen also adapts many common dishes to reflect Thai flavors, including Thai-style pulled pork and roasted chicken. In these 200 delicious and authentic recipes illustrated with lush color photography, the author's expertise truly shines.
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95
Do your pantry dry goods shopping once a month. This allows you to buy in bulk and take a good inventory of what you really need, as well as, lightening the shopping the rest of the month.