The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Drummond, Ree
Published 10/29/2013; 352 Pages; ISBN 9780062225221
America’s favorite accidental cowgirl is back with a fantastic collection of recipes, photos, and homespun humor to help you celebrate the holidays all through the year. From a Resolution Smoothie on New Year’s Day to decadent Dessert Shots on New Year’s Eve, Ree Drummond presents inspired menus for... See complete description »
Item #608450 In Stock-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
You may also like…
- $24.99 $21.95
- $35.00 $27.95
America’s favorite accidental cowgirl is back with a fantastic collection of recipes, photos, and homespun humor to help you celebrate the holidays all through the year. From a Resolution Smoothie on New Year’s Day to decadent Dessert Shots on New Year’s Eve, Ree Drummond presents inspired menus for breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, parties, gifts, and feasts, accompanied by dozens of her signature step-by-step photos.
Bring family and friends together all through the years with scrumptious treats such as:
- Super Bowl: Whiskey BBQ Sliders and Dr. Pepper Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day: Guinness Coffee Cake and Irish Stew
- Easter: Glazed Baked Easter Ham and Asparagus and Peas with Lemon and Dill (plus-great leftover options!)
- Mother’s Day: Scones (multiple variations) and Eggs Norwegian
- Fourth of July: Loaded Queso, Red, White, and Blue Sangria
- Halloween: Caramel Apples (multiple variations), Platter of Darkness (a fun spread of munchies for a Halloween party or trick-or-treat snacking), Mummy Dogs
- Thanksgiving: Roasted Turkey, Perfect Turkey Gravy, Dressing/Stuffing (multiple variations)
- Christmas: Prime Rib, Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
Filled with creative and inspiring ideas for parties, gatherings, and family meals all year round, the book includes dozens of mouthwatering dishes, including sixteen recipes for Thanksgiving alone, helping home cooks whip up a variety of feasts from soup to nuts. And for Christmas she includes special homemade treats, including Caramel Apple Rolls, Christmas Rum Cake, and a selection of happy-making cookies, perfect for Christmas deliveries to family and friends.
Make your holidays, brighter, tastier, and unforgettable—live it up the Pioneer Woman way!
Great book. Thank you, have already used...Wonderful. But still need more Paula Deen!
The cookbook is great and I would love another of her books. Everything is spelled out for the would-be cook and it is so easy to read and follow. I love that it gives such explicit directions.Thanks for the quick delivery and I hope you have more of the Frontier Womans' books!
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95