Pre-Seasoned Light Weight Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven (5.5-qt.): Hot Rod Red by Guy Fieri
Guy is all about food that is full flavored an culinary/lifestyle products that are full of both function and style. From cutting edge cutlery to real deal cookware and award winning BBQ sauces to marinated meats, Guy does it all! Dutch Oven Features: Porcelain enamel exterior allows for fast, eas... See complete description »
Item #408616 In Stock-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
You may also like…
- Special Savings
- $80.00 $49.95
- Bonus Offer
Guy is all about food that is full flavored an culinary/lifestyle products that are full of both function and style. From cutting edge cutlery to real deal cookware and award winning BBQ sauces to marinated meats, Guy does it all!
Dutch Oven Features:
- Porcelain enamel exterior allows for fast, easy clean up
- Riveted Stainless Steel handle designed with Guy signature plate and ergonomic grip for balance, comfort and control
- Pre-seasoned interior suitable for browning and searing
- Oven safe to 400 degrees fahrenheit 205 degrees celsius
- Compatible with all heat sources, including gas, electric, induction and ceramic top ranges
- Light weight cast iron cookware keeps the best attributes of traditional cast Iron but at 40% less weight
- Absorbs heat evenly and spreads it gently, for excellent heat retention without hot spots
I liked this Dutch Oven so much I bought a second one! The non-stick surface is fabulous and the handles stay cool - even on the lid - so I'm not always burning my hands if I forget to grab the potholders. I highly recommend this product (and I've been cooking for over 40 years!)
Both my husband and I have made soup in this Dutch Oven. So much better than the Corning Ware we have used for years. I have lots of cast iron but needed this size.
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law! So I was not the receiver of this! But to my surprise my husband got me one! (I was telling him how nice it was) And easy out, lets get her what she would like not the regular things that was not so impressive. I used this for the first time yesterday and loved it! It will be a go to pot! And my daughter-in-law loves it as well!
First use and the interior enamel cracked and broke into shards into the stew I was cooking. I mistakenly thought that it would be a cheaper alternative addition to my Le Creuset collection. I did indeed got what I paid for in this case. I expected more from a Guy Fieri product, and did not think he would put out an inferior product. Very disappointed to say the least. I am now crossing my fingers that my braiser pan would not crack as well.
Cookware Best Sellers
- $49.99 $19.99
- $49.99 $19.99