Stoneware Round Mini Cocottes (Set of 4): Marseille Blue by Le Creuset
Whether used to serve single portions of a side dish or to decorate empty kitchen shelves, the stoneware Mini Cocotte adds attractive color and classic Le Creuset style to the kitchen or the table. Its durable stoneware construction allows it to go directly from the oven to the table. It can even st... See complete description »
Item #388666 Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
You may also like…
- House Special
- $80.00 $59.95
- House Special
- $155.00 $89.95
Whether used to serve single portions of a side dish or to decorate empty kitchen shelves, the stoneware Mini Cocotte adds attractive color and classic Le Creuset style to the kitchen or the table. Its durable stoneware construction allows it to go directly from the oven to the table. It can even store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator if needed.
- Companion cookbook with 25 Mini Cocotte recipes
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
not well packed. enough said.
These are adorable, but their size limits their utility. They would have been great for soup, but the portion is too small. So I'll use them for deserts. But it's too bad they're not just a bit larger.
I retured this product as soon as i opened it up! I found that the Mini Cocottes were very, very mini!! I bought them as Christmas Presents and i was disappointed in the size.
The Mini-Cocottes could have been a little larger, I made the French Onion Soup and it boiled over plus I needed to give 2 cocottes per person so the wait to eat was sort of long.
Dutch Ovens Best Sellers
- Special Savings
- $80.00 $49.95