Roasting (Paperback) by Gunst, Kathy
Paperback; Published 10/1/1995; 262 Pages; ISBN 9780020513407
Item #285046 In Stock-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $32.00 $29.99
- $99.99 $79.99
Roasting resurrects an unjustly neglected cooking technique.
Roasting is Fast: You can put together a roasting meal from start to finish in about an hour.
Roasting is Healthful: There's practically no added fat.
Roasting is Easy: When you prepare Roasted Chicken with Lemon and Herbs, surround it with carrots, baby onions, and zucchini, and voilà—a meal in a pan. Best of all, dinner cooks virtually by itself.
Sure, roasting means the revival of the ultimate roast beef and spare ribs to die for, but did you know that you can roast a fig? From fruits and vegetables to cheese and seafood, Kathy Gunst shares her unexpected finds.
- Portuguese Roasted Clams with Chorizo
- J.R.'s Roasted Salmon with Avocado
- Roast Chèvre with Tomatoes and Tapenade
- Roasted Fennel Parmigiana
- Roasted Parsnip, Mushroom, and Parmesan Salad
- Roasted Leek and Tomato Soup
- Roasted Pears with Grand Marnier-Cream Sauce
- Roasted Mango and Peach Chutney
- The best cuts of meat for roasting
- Comprehensive meat-roasting charts
- Four no-fail ways to test poultry for doneness
- The right fish for roasting
- Learn how to carve any kind of roast with step-by-step illustrations
- What to serve with your juicy roast
- The art of "roasting" a stew (you get the same depth of flavor without the fat)
- The bonus of leftovers
- More than 150 roasting recipes
Very nice cookbook with all types of roasting recipes. It's nice to have one book that addresses so many foods which are suitable for roasting. I have already tried several poultry and beef recipes, and I can't wait to try some of the vegetable ones. This book is definitely worth the price!
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95
After setting your roast aside to rest, take your pan across two burners on the stovetop to create a delicious pan gravy with the drippings.