Tyler Florence: Stirring the Pot (Paperback) by Florence, Tyler
Free Shipping Offer
Paperback; Published 10/8/2008; 256 Pages; ISBN 9780696241574
Item #117864 In Stock-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $32.00 $29.99
- $185.00 $99.95
- $34.99 $24.95
- A hands-on guide to help readers fall in love with their kitchen again. Inspiration for home cooks to reach that “light bulb moment.”
- Opens with a hardworking front of book: “The Anatomy of a Knife,” “Pots and Pans You Can't Live Without,” “Good, Better, Best” (Tyler rates the latest gadgets and kitchen equipment).
- Tyler shares how to navigate the aisles of a grocery store like a pro so readers can create the “Ultimate” pantry.
- More than 100 must-master recipes.
- Loaded with photos, including one of every recipe.
This book is designed more for the beginning cook but has some very good advice and reinforces "common sense" organization of the kitchen for the seasoned individual. Overall it is a worthwhile investment and Tyler does a great job of pointing out the basic items needed to set-up your kitchen / pantry. I bought the book basically for this reason but there are some interesting recipes that I look forward to trying too.
This cookbook has a great deal of good information on things like setting up your kitchen and selecting equipment and various foods. The recipes are not difficult and look really yummy. Tyler is a good teacher and my husband even thought the book was interesting.
I really liked the cookboook that Tyler wrote. My only complaint is that he uses so many ingredients that I probably couldn't make the recipe because of the cost.
Finally a cook book that you can use every day. Tyler uses ingredients that you can locate in your local store and that you usually would have on hand.Pictures and directions are fantastic. Already tried 7 recipes- very yummy. Thanks Tyler, I going to purchase another book.
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95