Semi-Homemade Money Saving Meals (Paperback) by Lee, Sandra
Free Shipping Offer
Paperback; Published 9/2/2008; 240 Pages; ISBN 9780696240560
Item #117843 Hurry, Only 18 In Stock!-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $250.00 $149.95
- $185.00 $99.95
- Each chapter focuses on a unique timesaving shortcut, with irresistible recipes that use Sandra's approach of 70% prepared foods and 30% homemade.
- Pantry Shortcut Solutions-easy meals made from a Semi-Homemade pantry.
- Dolled-Up Deli Dishes-a stop at the deli and a few fresh flourishes make extra-easy meals.
- Fix N' Freeze-the freezer is the ticket to a stash of ready-to-savor meals.
- Real Quick Rotisserie Chicken-a dozen quick recipe ideas that start with purchased rotisserie chicken.
- Cook Once, Eat Thrice-one main recipe makes three leftover creations.
- Quick Fix Holiday-easy main dishes perfect for those folks who don't want to cook an entire turkey as well as sides for stove top, microwave, and oven.
- Bakery Embellishments-bakery fix-ups for those days when time is short but a sweet treat is a must!
- Enticing color photos with each recipe show just how tempting Semi-Homemade recipes can be.
I have recently started to spiral bind cook books and gardening books so they will lay flat or fold over to read in recliner. It costs (at Kinkos) about $6 each to have this done. I would think it a real selling point to distribute them this way.
Thank you for the fast ship that's not saying to much for your apron I still have not recieved.
Not money saving
This book is awesome. The day I got it I couldn't put it down. The next day my mom bought this book.
All Purpose Best Sellers
- $29.99 $24.95