Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off Cookbook: (Hardcover) by Pillsbury Editors
Hardcover; Published 9/19/2008; 384 Pages; ISBN 9780470194423
Item #695655 Hurry, Only 11 In Stock!-
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most. To receive this item by Christmas please place your order no later than:
12/02/2013 with Media Mail
12/11/2013 with Fedex
12/17/2013 with Express
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - Select cookbooks ship free when you spend over $25 on cookbooks in a single order. Offer is valid only for cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit. Offer excludes orders shipping internationally. Please select USPS Media Mail.
You may also like…
- $34.99 $24.95
- $185.00 $99.95
The Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off® Cookbook is the flagship Bake-Off® cookbook, a collection of 410 delicious, easy-to-make recipes, a look back at the history of the beloved cooking contest, and profiles of contestants that have helped make the Bake-Off® an icon of American popular culture.
- This beautiful 4-color package features 410 of the most delicious, and most famous Bake-Off® recipes, including appetizer favorites like Ronna Sue Farley's Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks from 1975, and delectable desserts like Penelope Weiss' Black & White Brownies from 1992.
- The completely revised design is fresh and contemporary, with 120 four-color photos throughout that showcase the winning creations.
- Each recipe includes information about its creator, and special features include profiles and photos of individual contestants.
- Discussion of cooking and baking trends throughout the years, Bake-Off® Contest history and memorable moments, and a special section of classic Hall of Fame Bake-Off® recipes and all six $1 million Grand Prize-winning recipes.
- Nutrition Information and High-Altitude directions included for every recipe.
A LOT of good recipes that I will be using for a long time. My main problem is with the format of the book because there are so many recipes that getting the pages to remain open is a problem and I could see the book getting damaged. I solved the problem by copying the recipes I needed to cook from.
This book was also bought as a Christmas present, so has not been used yet.
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT IN QUALITY AND SERVICE.
Happy to find 1963apple pie recipe, lot's of good memories seeing that in print as my BD is 12-20-25, so many memories. Love the book, the childrens cookbook is for my great grandaughter, so thanks again for the great products.
Baking, Bread & Desserts Best Sellers
- Free Shipping Offer
- $27.95 $18.44
- Free Shipping Offer
- $40.00 $24.00