Stoneware Mug (12-oz.): Marseille Blue by Le Creuset
Each piece of Le Creuset dinnerware is crafted in the same careful process as all Le Creuset stoneware — with a colorful, durable exterior enamel that matches other stoneware flawlessly while protecting from utensil marks and scratches. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collect... See complete description »
Item #388673 In Stock-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER* - Free Super Saver Shipping on Orders of $79 or more. Use Coupon Code C98663 at checkout.
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Offer does not apply to John Boos & Co. products, cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit, and perishable food items by Paula Deen. Cannot be combined with other special offers or promotional gift certificates, or applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change. Offer valid for a limited time only.
You may also like…
- Double Bonus
- Double Bonus
- Double Bonus
Each piece of Le Creuset dinnerware is crafted in the same careful process as all Le Creuset stoneware — with a colorful, durable exterior enamel that matches other stoneware flawlessly while protecting from utensil marks and scratches. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collection of stoneware, and is finished with Le Creuset’s signature three-ring accent along the exterior.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
We now have a total of twelve of these mugs, in eleven different colors. This Marseilles blue is the newest fun color, and fits right in. They look great, keep coffee hot for awhile, and have a nice size and comfortable handle. They're durable too (no chips or cracks in any of ours, some of which are a couple years old now).
We don't have a lot of other Le Creuset stuff (plates, cookware). I just liked the fun-colored mugs and wanted them to use with our Keurig coffee machine. We keep them on a "mug tree" out on the counter so they're handy, and add to our kitchen decor.
This mug is just the right size, good handel and weight to it.
Drinkware Best Sellers
- $40.00 $19.95