Futuro Pressure Cooker (4-qt.) by Fagor
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbo... See complete description »
Item #126817 In Stock-
Ships from Supplier in 2-3 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- More Sizes:
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most.
In order to receive this item by Christmas you must place
your order no later than the following dates:
You may also like…
- $149.99 $99.95
- $129.99 $84.95
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbook with over 90 delicious recipes.
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Automatic self-locking mechanism
- Spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual, “Tastefully Under Pressure” full color cookbook, and a 10-year warranty
- Easy to clean; the pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe.
It it s great pressure cooker. Easy to use and to clean, even though you have to dry it immediately if you do not want any water spot. The price reflect the design (?), why can't we have the same price as a regular ugly presser cooker? Beats me! The steamer basket looks, feels and is cheap ---the only thing I would change in this package. Why double the steamer basket as a grater!! Very bizarre. It looks like an after thought by the maker, and panders to cheap TV ad watchers! Other than that, it is still a good product.
I think to charge over $30 because of the futuristsic design is a bit much. The four qt. in the standard desighn is listed online for around $89 and I paid $119 because I like the design that i though would give me better space on the stove and in storage.