Futuro Pressure Cooker (10-qt.) by Fagor
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbo... See complete description »
Item #126831 In Stock-
Ships from Supplier in 2-3 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- More Sizes:
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
This item has a longer processing time than most.
In order to receive this item by Christmas you must place
your order no later than the following dates:
You may also like…
- $149.99 $99.95
- Double Bonus
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbook with over 90 delicious recipes. This model also serves as a canner allowing you to home can your favorite foods.
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Automatic self-locking mechanism
- Spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual, “Tastefully Under Pressure” full color cookbook, and a 10-year warranty
- Easy to clean; the pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe.
Our first pressure cooker. It worked great, and the food is delicious. We liked how little time a meal needed to cook, and didn't heat up the kitchen.
When low pressure is reached the steam vents out the cover quite visably and audibly but on high pressure this does not happen. Perhaps I should leave the burner on high longer but I do not want to burn the food.
Pressure Cookers Best Sellers
- Double Bonus