Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven (5.5-qt.): Hot Rod Red by Guy Fieri
Guy is all about food that is full flavored an culinary/lifestyle products that are full of both function and style. From cutting edge cutlery to real deal cookware and award winning BBQ sauces to marinated meats, Guy does it all! Dutch Oven Features Gradient porcelain enameled exterior and cream ... See complete description »
Item #408539 In Stock-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
- More Sizes:
You may also like…
- Double Bonus
- $120.00 $89.95
Guy is all about food that is full flavored an culinary/lifestyle products that are full of both function and style. From cutting edge cutlery to real deal cookware and award winning BBQ sauces to marinated meats, Guy does it all!
Dutch Oven Features
- Gradient porcelain enameled exterior and cream enameled interior for fast and trouble-free clean up
- Stainless steel knob and cast loop side handle
- Self basting condensation bumps in lid interior
- Oven safe to 500 degrees fahrenheit 260 degrees celsius Durable Cast Iron cookware allows for superior distribution and retention of heat
- Cast Iron allows for slow-cooking and even heating
I purchased a cast iron dutch oven from food network for myself almost a year ago. I love it. So I purchased this blue cast iron dutch oven as a gift for my daughter in law for her birthday.
My wife loves this oven. She uses it every chance she gets.
I never thought that a pot or pan could make a difference in my dishes, boy was I wrong. I recently purchased the 7 qt. Dutch oven and now have both. I love this cookware.
Both my husband and I have made soup in this Dutch Oven. So much better than the Corning Ware we have used for years. I have lots of cast iron but needed this size.