Contemporary Cutlery Bread Knife (8-in.) by Calphalon
Hand-forged from premium quality high-carbon, no-stain German steel, Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery features a sleek, ergonomically contoured grip handle. A full-tang design provides better balance and superior strength. In addition, the name of each knife is etched into the end of its handle, so th... See complete description »
Item #401980 Hurry, Only 6 In Stock!-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
BONUS OFFER - Purchase $200 or more of Calphalon Cutlery and receive a Bonus 3-pc. Cheese Knife Set; a $50 value. Bonus set includes a soft cheese knife, a cheese spreader and a 6x9-in. birch cutting board. Limit one per order. Does not apply to orders that ship internationally. Offer valid through December 31, 2013 or while supplies last.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER* - Free Super Saver Shipping on Orders of $79 or more. Use Coupon Code C98663 at checkout.
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Offer does not apply to John Boos & Co. products, cookbooks shipping from Jessica's Biscuit, and perishable food items by Paula Deen. Cannot be combined with other special offers or promotional gift certificates, or applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change. Offer valid for a limited time only.
You may also like…
- Bonus Cheese Set
- Bonus Cheese Set
- $45.00 $29.99
- $44.95 $39.99
Hand-forged from premium quality high-carbon, no-stain German steel, Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery features a sleek, ergonomically contoured grip handle. A full-tang design provides better balance and superior strength. In addition, the name of each knife is etched into the end of its handle, so there's never a doubt which knife you're pulling out of the block. Contemporary Cutlery is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Knife Construction: Crafted from high-carbon, no-stain German steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium. Tempered, heat-hardened to 1000°C, HRC 54-56 (Hardness Rockwell "C" scale; a standard measurement of hardness). Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength.
- Key Performance: Balance of knives, strength and durability of blades. Blades' ability to be honed and maintain its edge. Knife identification on butt of handle.
- Blade: Fully forged blade. Full tang for balance and strength.
- Bolster: One piece of metal for blade, bolster and tang.
- Handle: Full tang - first ever ergonomically designed handle which shows the full tang. Crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polyresin - won't split, crack or harbor micro-organisms. Patented knife identification etched on the butt of handle.
A great functioning bread knife and more, except it is not only NOT MADE IN AMERICA...it's made with German steel in China...shame on you.