Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron Enameled Round Fry Pan (10-in.): Cardinal Red by Cuisinart
With a stong, durable, cast iron interior, this grill pan is ideal for frying, searing, and browning a variety of meats and vegetables. Compatible with induction burners and can go into the oven for the perfect finish to any grilled food. Also great for preparing grilled sandwiches. Features Include... See complete description »
Item #750843 Out of Stock-
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
FREE KNIFE SET - Purchase $99.95 or more in Cuisinart Cookware and mail in to receive a Free 2-pc. Knife Set directly from Cuisinart - a $55 value! Offer does not apply to orders shipping internationally. Offer valid through December 31, 2013. Click here to see rebate
You may also like…
- Double Bonus
- $260.00 $199.95
- $64.99 $49.95
With a stong, durable, cast iron interior, this grill pan is ideal for frying, searing, and browning a variety of meats and vegetables. Compatible with induction burners and can go into the oven for the perfect finish to any grilled food. Also great for preparing grilled sandwiches.
- Porcelain enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor
- Cast iron contraction retains heat well
- Porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Easy transport for serving
- Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options
- Stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Induction stovetop compatible
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor
- Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
It is a nice heavy skillet. I needed to use oil the first three times I used it. Potatoes and onion stuck on first try. Now seems to be working as advertised.
This product is heavy and looks like it will last forever, but food stick when you are frying????
Can't beat it for the price. My only minor complaint is that I would prefer a lighter interior surface.
Terrible quality. Non-stick was rough and was NOT non stick. Something wrong with the coating. I even oiled the non-stick surface and it took the bottom off of what I was cooking. Guess I need to pay more for better quality. I have 2 Paula Deen cast iron with enamel coating pieces that are perfect and I love them--none of them stick with anything. Jeanette
- Our Price
- You Save
Out Of Stock
Skillets & Fry Pans Best Sellers
- Double Bonus
- $165.00 $49.95
- $165.00 $99.95